Get Flu Vaccination
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that everyone 6 months and older should get the flu vaccine every year.1
- Flu viruses are constantly changing and the flu vaccine formulation is reviewed every year.2
- Your body’s immune response towards the vaccine declines over time, so annual vaccination is needed for optimal protection.2
Set your yearly flu vaccination reminder now by filling in the details in the form to add to your calendar so you won’t miss your flu vaccination for next year.
- CDC. Who Needs a Flu Vaccine and When. Available at https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/vaccinations.htm. Last accessed Nov 2020.
- Healthline. When Should You Get a Flu Shot and How Long Should It Last? Available at https://www.healthline.com/health/cold-flu/how-long-does-flu-shot-last. Last accessed Nov 2020.